Fill the information bellow to join us
We aim to disseminate content that may be of interest to our members, who are diverse and come from research and academic institutions, healthcare, payers, software developers, and industry.
We aim to disseminate:
- News and updates on SDMH events and initiatives
- New developments in research, policy or other areas related to digital mental health that may be of interest to our membership
- Job announcements
- Opportunities to participate in advisory boards
- Other announcements that may be of benefit to SDMH members
We are not able to disseminate:
- Content that would constitute or might be perceived as creating a conflict of interest, such as advertising products
- Content that might be perceived as inflammatory or insulting to any group
- Content that is not related to digital mental health
By adding yourself to our mailing list, you can receive information on upcoming events and news. We are looking to build a broad group of members who are engaged or interested in digital mental health, including people from research, industry, healthcare, community organizations, advocacy organizations, as well as people with lived experience.